Travelers who have decided to know the world and make it known through their web portal or blog, agree that a trip to India requires time, patience and an open mind. Traveling to India requires
Travelers who have decided to know the world and make it known through their web portal or blog, agree that a trip to India requires time, patience and an open mind. Traveling to India requires them, they claim that being there changes your life and the perspective of what is the same. Their religion defines their culture and that makes them quite particular, but besides that, India offers tourists a variety of landscapes, rivers, beaches, festivals, rituals and much more.
You need to get virtual VIsa
If you dared, traveling to India is very easy, now you can get your virtual visa. The online visa is a novelty that will allow you to have access to the country in just a few minutes; Follow the steps we show you below:
Step by step to travel to India online:
- Go to https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/Registration and click on the first item.
- The most important thing about this point is that you must enter your email very well, as it is there they will send your visa.
- Here you will find a code in red letters that corresponds to your application number; if you have a problem with the web portal you can continue at another time just by entering the link: Continue with Indian visa online .
- In this step they will request your current address and permanent address, that is, where you will be a residence during your stay in India. In addition, you must complete personal information about your parents.
- Your marital status will be consulted on that same page, along with a question that you must affirm or deny: Do your grandparents have Pakistan nationality?
- In this step you will complete information about your trip to India; Among some questions is the reason for your trip and at which airport your flight will land. In addition, you must respond if you have been to India before (If you have been there before, you must have the previous visa number handy).
After these steps you should load your photograph in JPG format, taking care that it does not weigh more than 300 KB and that its dimensions are 350 pixels wide and high. Then you must make the payment as appropriate, that is, depending on your nationality, and finally, do not forget to choose the payment method that suits your need. The maximum time it takes to send you your visa from India is 72 hours.